Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybrid

Hybrid

Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster Empty
PostSubject: Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster   Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 am

EA Sports today announced that Russian MMA heavyweight, Fedor Emelianenko, will headline the EA Sports MMA roster in 2010. EA Sports also announced that Gegard Mousasi and Renato Sobral, both of whom will be featured in a title bout at the Strikeforce fight on August 15th, will feature as the first of a long list of fighters who will appear in EA Sports MMA, the all-new mixed martial arts title coming in 2010.

"Fedor Emelianenko, a 6'0", 231 pound Russian heavyweight mixed martial arts fighter, who excels in Sambo and Judo, holds a 30-1 record and is the current WAMMA Heavyweight champion. Prior to signing on with STRIKEFORCE, Emelianenko defended his WAMMA championship by knocking out former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski."

"Gegard Mousasi, a former Dream Middleweight champion, has a current record of 25-2-1 and won his last match in Dream 9 against Mark Hunt this past May. The 6'1", 185 pound Dutch-Armenian fighter will be taking on Renato Sobral to determine STRIKEFORCE's Light Heavyweight champion and has a fight style that is a unique blend of Dutch kickboxing and judo."

"Sobral, hailing from Brazil, is known for his aggressive style, grappling prowess, and high-caliber submissions. He is the current STRIKEFORCE Light Heavyweight champion and has a record of 35-8 with his last victory coming against Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou at Affliction: Day of Reckoning fight earlier this year."

Looks like the UFC and EA Sports: MMA battle royale is truly underway now. Let's hope for a nice clean fight, although I can't see that happening.

Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster -1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;en_US;MMA;mma640x360
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster   Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 am

I sure hope this is better than the UFC game.
Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko Headlines EA Sports' MMA Roster
Page 1 of 1