Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

How would/could I join ya guys?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis Uchiha

Genesis Uchiha

How would/could I join ya guys? Empty
PostSubject: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Right, Not sure if you guys know. I'm Mika's brother, if you don't know its Hinata of lv. I was just wondering how would 1 try out for Sinister Synergies. I would like to know. I do hear great things from Mika, some maybe not so great as others but I would like to try-out or something. I don't live with Mika so we can be on at the same time. I do have a mic so yeah. My gamertag is xGenesisCopyx so msg me anytime you guys can give me an answer back.
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:25 am

moved your topic to the "SyN Applications" area.

what games do you play?

basically to join you'll just have to chill with the people you can play with until you're accepted as "one of us". no real time frames or anything like that, and of course follow SyN Guidelines you can find this under the "SyN Applications" if you have not read it yet.

Goodluck in your endeavor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 am

Actually to join we'd like to see you in action on some of the games we go into.

That way we can see your talent and how you are as a person. I've played with you long time ago but haven't since. So yeah, Just join Mika when shes with us or else just go ahead and add myself or another member and we'll get you in on the fun. =)
Back to top Go down
https://syngaming.forumotion.net
Genesis Uchiha

Genesis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 pm

All right, well I play Gears of War 2. I just got back Call of Duty 4 and plan on getting CoD MW2. I'm still not as good as used to be in CoD. Gears, I think I'm good at. I'd show you when I get back from my vacation. I'm an anime junkie also so hope that it don't mind.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm

I'm a huge Naruto fan bro don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Uchiha

Genesis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Haha. Sweet Gaara Pic.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 am

anime is welcomed, i've seen atleast 13 series.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 pm

You're surrounded by Anime friends. LOL pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would/could I join ya guys?   How would/could I join ya guys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would/could I join ya guys?
Page 1 of 1