Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

RoR Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

RoR Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: RoR Guidelines   RoR Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 pm

#1) We Do Not Believe In Intentional Glitching Or Cheating To Gain An Unfair Advantage In Any Matches, Player & Ranked
- If you are caught glitching, cheating, playing in a way that is unbecoming of RoR you will be warned and have the reasoning explained need be. If you're caught again you will be sacked from the RoR branch.
(Training is available to those who need it)

#2) Be Professional...
- please be respectful to your opponents and treat them as if they were one of us. This encompasses the way you talk, the way you play and the way you handle yourself if they lame you.

#3) Laming..
- If you are being lamed please refrain from retaliating "Eye for an Eye leaves the whole world blind"
Try your best to play through the match then afterwards send them a message voicing your complaints.

#4) Pride..
- We pride ourselves on being The Fairest on Smackdown Vs Raw not only among the Fair Community but among the Entire Community, We're also among the most Realistic having pushed the style hard to become an accepted standard of today. If you in anyway complicate these accolades you will be removed from RoR, Being a part of us is a privilege and shouldn't be taken for granted.

#5) Rules
- We don't have many written rules because we're free spirits driven on Sense for a match. We do however have a few in the spirit of competition

1. Finisher on 2 Red, Signature on 2 Orange
2. Don't Reverse Reverse
3. Don't Spam
4. Listen to your leaders, there are a lot of un-written rules that you just gotta know on feeling. it's the Sense factor. You've gotta be able to Sense what works and what doesn't ask us our opinions, pay attention to how we play, study some wrestling tapes if need be.

*TIP for Practicing*- Play 15 Min Ironman Matches against Me, or others similar to the way I play, play the match without Running and work on being fast without it. This builds your speed and chemistry if you can have a 15 minute Ironman with no awkward moments tied 1 for 1 you're working right.

Last edited by Miricle on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MindOwn

MindOwn

RoR Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoR Guidelines   RoR Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

Miricle wrote:
#1) We Do Not Believe In Intentional Glitching Or Cheating To Gain An Unfair Advantage In Any Matches, Player & Ranked
- If you are caught glitching, cheating, playing in a way that is unbecoming of RoR you will be warned and have the reasoning explained need be. If you're caught again you will be sacked from the RoR branch.
(Training is available to those who need it)

#2) Be Professional...
- please be respectful to your opponents and treat them as if they were one of us. This encompasses the way you talk, the way you play and the way you handle yourself if they lame you.

#3) Laming..
- If you are being lamed please refrain from retaliating "Eye for an Eye leaves the whole world blind"
Try your best to play through the match then afterwards send them a message voicing your complaints.

#4) Pride..
- We pride ourselves on being The Fairest on Smackdown Vs Raw not only among the Fair Community but among the Entire Community, We're also among the most Realistic having pushed the style hard to become an accepted standard of today. If you in anyway complicate these accolades you will be removed from RoR, Being a part of us is a privilege and shouldn't be taken for granted.

#5) Rules
- We don't have many written rules because we're free spirits driven on Sense for a match. We do however have a few in the spirit of competition

1. Finisher on 2 Red, Signature on 2 Orange
2. Don't Reverse Reverse
3. Don't Spam
4. Listen to your leaders, there are a lot of un-written rules that you just gotta know on feeling. it's the Sense factor. You've gotta be able to Sense what works and what doesn't ask us our opinions, pay attention to how we play, study some wrestling tapes if need be.

*TIP for Practicing*- Play 15 Min Ironman Matches against Me, or others similar to the way I play, play the match without Running and work on being fast without it. This builds your speed and chemistry if you can have a 15 minute Ironman with no awkward moments tied 1 for 1 you're working right.

You forgot to say that ROR has the greatest impact on the SvR community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utd08.proboards85.com
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

RoR Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoR Guidelines   RoR Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 am

lol need to try and be a little modest. don't want other clans jumping us for claiming that as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoR Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoR Guidelines   RoR Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoR Guidelines
Page 1 of 1