Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybrid

Hybrid

Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Eidos today announced that the demo for their upcoming Batman: Arkham Asylum is coming this Friday, August 7th, on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

What's in the demo you ask? Well Eidos tell us this ...

"The Batman: Arkham Asylum demo opens as the DARK KNIGHT and COMMISSIONER GORDON return The Joker back into confinement at ARKHAM ASYLUM. But things soon fall apart as THE JOKER gains the upper hand and springs a trap, setting Arkham Asylum’s occupants upon Batman. The demo offers gamers a taste of the fierce FreeFlow combat system, the cunning stealth of the Invisible Predator mechanic, and the feeling of becoming the WORLD’S GREATEST DETECTIVE as they navigate Arkham Asylum’s imposing Intensive Treatment facility. Players can unlock character bios, as well as get a sneak peak at some of the infamous foes that BATMAN will encounter within the cavernous and macabre confines of Arkham Asylum."
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm

I am so drooling over this right now.
Back to top Go down
WaRtOrN

WaRtOrN

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am

I just shat myself.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
JoKeR xiKoNx

JoKeR xiKoNx

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 am

WaRtOrN wrote:
I just shat myself.

i second that shit
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:59 am

Yea!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday   Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo Coming Friday
Page 1 of 1