Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Seer ProdigY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigY

ProdigY

Seer ProdigY Empty
PostSubject: Seer ProdigY   Seer ProdigY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Gamertag: Seer ProdigY

First Name: Rodney

MP Games owned: Cod4, WaW, BFBC, Battlefield 1943, borrowing Halo 3 and contemplating getting UFC and SvR.

Past clans: UTD, iKoN, L2K.

How often do you play: I play all the time.

Reason for joining: I have been hanging out with most of the clan since I've been back on 360 and I've had a blast. Everyone seems great and they enjoy having fun. I game for fun and there appears to be loads of it here.

I've never been one for drama. Even during all the SvR clan wars, I've never entered into the drama. I'm here to play games with people who are like minded. My reputation in the SvR community speaks for itself. I've been online since 07 during the run and gun track star era all the way till now with the "Pushing the Realism" era. (That's my quote) I've played the best, beaten the best and lost to the best. I play for fun now.

Thanks for your consideration.

ProdigY
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

Seer ProdigY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seer ProdigY   Seer ProdigY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 am

oh wow i didn't see this coming at all...

hopefully you get SvR for keeps cuz it'd be really nice to have a full roster for SvR.

the way you talk about SvR I think you have one of the best minds for the game right on your way back in and I guess Soulja has the seal of approval for SvR on you so I trust his opinion.

other than that you're a good guy and I think you'd fit in great with the kind of people we have here on the shooters.

keep a whether eye for other clanmates posting up their opinion.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

Seer ProdigY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seer ProdigY   Seer ProdigY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Welcome To SyN =)
Back to top Go down
https://syngaming.forumotion.net
MindOwn

MindOwn

Seer ProdigY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seer ProdigY   Seer ProdigY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 am

Congratulations Prodigy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.utd08.proboards85.com
ProdigY

ProdigY

Seer ProdigY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seer ProdigY   Seer ProdigY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:05 am

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seer ProdigY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seer ProdigY   Seer ProdigY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seer ProdigY
Page 1 of 1