Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Whats your favourite PPV of all time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avengeful

Whats your favourite PPV of all time? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Whats your favourite wrestling PPV of all time?

Mine is Wrestlemania 24 because I was there live and it was really different than watching it on tv. This PPV also had some classic matches like Taker vs Edge and HBK vs Ric Flair
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm

probably Backlash'03 because i was there lol. i went with my ex-brother in law and my best friend who is like my brother so it was a good time. top it off Lesnar beat Cena, we boo'ed Goldberg out of the building, and The Rock said a goodbye speech and cracked some jokes after the show.
Back to top Go down
MindOwn

MindOwn

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am

Mine is Wrestlemania 17.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utd08.proboards85.com
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 am

Mine is probably the very first TNA ppv where the wrestler (can't remember his name) tight rope walked the top of the steel cage. That was awesome because he did a hurricarana off the top and everyone could have died.
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 am

Elix Skipper, his son was killed recently : /
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 am

That's sad. : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite PPV of all time?   Whats your favourite PPV of all time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite PPV of all time?
Page 1 of 1