Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Console war in terms of wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigY

ProdigY

Console war in terms of wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Console war in terms of wrestling   Console war in terms of wrestling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:39 am

Let's try to put this in wrestling terms...

PS3: Randy Orton, a third generation wrestler..but still everyone loves to hate him and talk shit about him, but he's actually good at what he does. Depends on his Legacy to put in the dirty work to keep him on top. And he steps into the ring acting like he's god even if he just got pinned by Mark Henry or Triple H nearly got the pedigree on him. Likewise, the PS3 is Sony's third generation console, everyone loves to give it crap, but it actually has great games and solid hardware, but it needs its LEGACY the PS2 and PSP to keep selling in order to stay in the game...and even when the 360 and Wii outsell it day in day out, it keeps its attitude and ego in place, still claiming to be the best.

360: Triple H, fan favorite, but tends to get injured a lot, has friends in high places as a McMahon..has won the most championships in terms of its competition. Likewise, the 360 is the console of choice for most gamers, however..it has a MASSIVE FAILURE RATE..but it is MICROSOFT, Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Msoft in general will keep it around, and even though it doesn't have as much thunder as the PS3 or appeal like the Wii..it has won the most awards and has the best record

Wii: John Cena, the main event, but not really good for anything, has a few brilliant moments, overall family friendly and well known to people who don't know a thing about wrestling. Lots of gimmicks, whether it be a hip hop rapper, the marine, or a mix of both. Likewise, the Wii is the definition of this console generation, but it has mediocre hardware and otherwise subpar games..but it does have some amazing games you can't get anywhere else..and of course, its main userbase is families and casual gamers. Unfortunately, it has more plastic attachments and gimmick control schemes than any other console.

Now someone who can draw, make me a picture of the Wii doing the "You Can't See Me" motion, a 360 spitting out water, and the PS3 staring at them like a viper.
Back to top Go down
JoKeR xiKoNx

JoKeR xiKoNx

PostSubject: Re: Console war in terms of wrestling   Console war in terms of wrestling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 pm

haha wow never thought of it like this good stuff prophet.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Console war in terms of wrestling   Console war in terms of wrestling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:52 pm

A friend of mine sent me this the other day. I don't know who the author is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console war in terms of wrestling   Console war in terms of wrestling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1