Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SVR10 Info!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
https://syngaming.forumotion.net
ProdigY

ProdigY

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Wow, I'm actually a little excited about this game now. I do have some concerns though. No more damage indicators so we'll have to figure something out for finishers and signatures. Sounds like we might be able to chain wrestle a little bit now. I think it would be cool if we could play in the create a show online and that way you can have your own fed stuff.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm

I like having no damage indicator. That means the match will flow like it does in real life. If you want to solo out a leg or something, you'll have to watch the progression of their movements now.

Also, It adds that sense of realism to where not every match is epic and long. Also I read somewhere that they are making it harder to get a finisher. =)
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm all for the changes I just don't want to hear all the complaining about the game from the fair community until everything get's worked out and there is a standard for what's fair.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 pm

eh...maybe what we need in this series is less worrying about whats fair (unless something major) and more enjoying the game.

maybe thats why the ps2 days were so fun, because we worried less about how our opponent was going to play and more about just goin at it.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Once again I agree with you but even I have been called on somethings that were totally fair but the person either wasn't looking for it or just thought it was lame. I know that we won't have any problems within SyN/RoR because we all know how we play but it's just the rest of the community that I think will have some issues. Besides that Soulja, you and I have talked about changing somethings with in clan anyway.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Well see, there are things that are totally fair because its counterable but it doesn't mean it has a legitmate place in this game.

Such as CAF allowing 8 low blows continuously. Sure, it can be done, the finisher is counterable, however it doesn't belong in the game.

We've seen superstars defy gravity but there is just some things that get put into these games that don't belong.

Also i know we've had some discussion on setups. Theres many things that are counterable but don't have a place. For instance.. a chop into a powerbomb type finisher. How often do you really see it done?

So yes this is just a game, however at times if you want to play to a certain realistic value you have to be acustomed to playing in a way that is basically storytelling using the psychical and mental battle that is going on in the ring and make it believable because we don't script what goes on.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm

I wouldn't mind getting into a discussion about all of this sometime but at the same time even I get tired of "rules" about this game.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:11 am

See to me what i believe in isn't "rules"...its a style.

Rules are things like "don't do unblockable moves" or "do not intentionally spam".

But yeah, many of us have great minds about this stuff and i'm glad we can move away from alot of the same shit because SVR is changing...
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:19 pm

We need a big change. *Grabs phone and orders BIG CHANGE*
Back to top Go down
Vernon

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Hopefully stuff changes in this game and THQ isn't just bullshiting us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SVR10 Info!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVR10 Info!!!!   SVR10 Info!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SVR10 Info!!!!
Page 1 of 1