Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybrid

Hybrid

Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game Empty
PostSubject: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 am

SEGA today announced that in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their SEGA Genesis, they're allowing you, the voting public, to choose the next SEGA Genesis title that makes its way to the Xbox Live Arcade.

There are seven games up for resurrection, all of which are classics in their own right, but Earthworm Jim and Toe Jam & Earl stand head and shoulders above the opposition; Streets of Rage, Golden Axe II, Wonderboy, Revenge of Shinobi and Shining Force.

The polls are open from now until August 21st and you can vote once a day. At current time Earthworm Jim leads the way with 47% of the votes and Toe Jam & Earl is hanging in there in second place with 19% of the votes.

Vote here.
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 am

wtf Golden Axe 2 has the lowest % i loved that game when i was a kid Sad
Back to top Go down
JoKeR xiKoNx

JoKeR xiKoNx

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sad
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm

GO Earthworm Jim!
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:08 am

I liked Golden Axe as well but I went back and played it again and I thought it sucked. LOL
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 pm

I wish Harmonix did this for DLC on Rock Band.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 am

That would be awesome. I'm looking forward to arcade games getting better especially since Battlefield 1943 came out. It's an awesome game for $15.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:09 am

Arcade has been improving tremendously, next one I'm looking forward to is Shadow Complex made from Epic studios.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 am

Better games for a cheaper price is what I'm talking about. Never heard of Shadow Complex though.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Shadow Complex's graphics are awsome, better than Battlefield 1943 and seems like it plays like Super Metroid.

UPDATE: Earthworm Jim is officially coming to the Arcade, and has been removed from the poll.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Earthworm Jim FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:04 pm

I played Shadow Complex and it's awesome. Graphics rock as well.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Yea its very reminiscent of the Metroid side scrollers, I'm hooked on this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game   Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For Your Next SEGA Genesis XBLA Game
Page 1 of 1