Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SvR and Soulja

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigY

ProdigY

SvR and Soulja Empty
PostSubject: SvR and Soulja   SvR and Soulja I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:03 am

It's 2 am and I'm tired. I just got done playing a series of matches with Soulja and I had the best time playing since I've been back on the 360. We really pushed the envelope of realism and tried to work the match. Two things stood out to me. One, we had a chop battle in the middle of the ring. I know for the first couple of chops I didn't try to reverse them at all because I wanted to play up the realism and psychology of the match. The second was the fact we didn't play for the win. Winning the match wasn't the highest goal. Playing a wrestling game the way it should be played was the goal and I believe we accomplished that goal.

Thanks Soulja, you proved to me tonight that there might be a future for me in SvR.
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

SvR and Soulja Empty
PostSubject: Re: SvR and Soulja   SvR and Soulja I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:34 am

I'm glad you had fun with Soulja dude i fucking missed it though. we'll all have to play sometime when i'm on as well, maybe on Souljas days off I'm usually around during the daytime nowadays. so it'd be hard to get us all on at the same time late at night

there is always a future in SvR and you won't find anyone better than Soulja or Myself in proving such a thing. the way we play stands out from everyone else even when people try to imitate us there is nothing like the originals.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

SvR and Soulja Empty
PostSubject: Re: SvR and Soulja   SvR and Soulja I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanx man. We had alot of fun in those matches. I really enjoyed the match flow and how we both didn't shy away from putting ourselves in potential danger because we wanted a realistic or cinematic feel. Just like if someone were watching a live match go down.

Thanks again dude, hope to have more with you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://syngaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

SvR and Soulja Empty
PostSubject: Re: SvR and Soulja   SvR and Soulja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SvR and Soulja
Page 1 of 1