HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistPortalUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miricle
Admin

PostSubject: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 pm

The sixth entry in the Call of Duty franchise, this next game brings back developer Infinity Ward as the general in command.

Genre: Shooter

PostSubject: Re: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Yes, I'm really looking forward to getting the Prestige edition of MW2 when it comes out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm

I don't think I'm going to get the Prestige Edition. I might get the Hardened Edition. The game looks fun. I never start out playing the single player anymore. I jump right into the Multi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miricle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 pm

hopefully i'll be able to get on MW2 when it comes out i loved renting the 1st one. I can imagine the 2nd is going to be just as good

PostSubject: Re: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Yeah I really hope this games lives up to expectation. Unlike WaW which in my opinion didnt live up to its expectation. I think this game will be good though and I cant wait to play it. Only thing is I hear it comes out on same day as SvR 2010 Neutral. Typical wait for mounths for a new game to come out and then two good games comes out on same day lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaRtOrN

PostSubject: Re: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Lol, they do come out on the same day, luckily, I have enough monaye to get MW2,SVR2010,and Arkham Asylum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States   

Back to top Go down

CoD:MW2 Hits Stores in United States
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siиister Syиergies :: ¤ Siиister Busiиess ¤ :: Calendar-
Jump to: