Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

MAG MAG MAG MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProdigY

ProdigY

MAG MAG MAG MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MAG MAG MAG MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MAG MAG MAG MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 am

Wow, I went over to a friends house and played the beta. Wow, it's freaking awesome. It's like a mixture of CoD and BFBC. If you have ever played CoD then you can pick up the controls of this game quick. So far it's been everything they said it would be. I was in a bunch of games with 128 people in them and it flowed great. No lag or frame rate issues at all and that's saying something since it's the beta version. They need to work on the slight delay when you throw a grenade but other than that this game is freaking awesome. Parachuting into battle was freaking awesome. Manning the gun turret was beastly. I really don't have anything bad to say about this game. I was rocking a 2:1 kdr with a Hollis. I also loved the fact you could go totally prone. I saw a ton of unlocks to be had as well. All kinds of upgrades. It appears you can buy these items and have total custom character. I may rent MW2 now before I buy it because I would imagine once MAG comes out that'll be all I'm playing.
Back to top Go down

MAG MAG MAG MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siиister Syиergies :: ¤ Playstation 3 & PSP ¤ :: Playstation Network-
Jump to: