Siиister Syиergies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 pm

What are you guy's thoughts on Lesnar vs Mir?

I personally expected what happened. He shamed Mir in his hometown, and to add to that Mir tried to jump up into Lesnar's face after the fight and took him like 3 tries to get up. Lesnar is a bad man with bad power, and that's all he really needs all else he learns is just icing on the cake for a great athlete.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Lesnar did a good job against Mir. He seemed a little worried to stand up against Mir thou. The biggest disappointment in my opinion was after the fight. Lesnar acted like a total clown. Yes, he won and he can be happy and everything but he made a fool of himself and he is probably going to get in trouble for it.

Dana White already gave Lesnar hell for it and warned him. Will it stop there, I dunno. However Dana White has stated that he is going after Fedor for sure and if Fedor agrees to the insane amount of money he will be offered then you can bet your ass that Lesnar will have to improve.
Back to top Go down
https://syngaming.forumotion.net
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:53 pm

well Fedor bleeds easy. I think coupled with Lesnars strength and weight i think he could bust Fedor opened causing the ref to stop the fight.

We don't really know how Lesnar is on the bottom though. I don't really see him getting taken down really.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Fedor is a beast. Fedor is like Couture only better at everything. I don't see anyone being as strong as Brock, not even Lashley. I think their wrestling would cancel each other out and whoever had the most skill in another area would win.
Back to top Go down
MindOwn

MindOwn

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Lesnar is a beast no doubt about it but he lacks submissions. Fedor has no weakness as it seems. He has a lot of different submissions and his offense is so great as well. He is capable of knocking out his opponents plus he is so quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utd08.proboards85.com
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm

I think Lashley will make the mistake of being over aggressive, with Sapp he took him right down n pounded him. I think Lesnar learned from his experiences of being trigger happy and would be able to take advantage of Lashley's rage to get a few solid hits in instead of the 40 quick hits.
Back to top Go down
.ShiNrA.
Admin
.ShiNrA.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Fedor is very good, however there is a big different between a cage and a ring. Fedor is known for bouncing his opponents around on the ropes while attacking. In a cage..they can push off it and stuff.

Fact is I don't see anyone stopping Lesnar's takedowns. Not even Shane Carwin and his big mouth. Fedor is great, but the thing with Lesnar is his power, size, and speed for his size... all is enough to engulf almost anyone if they aren't ready for it to come at them.

Also, please understand that Brock's biggest weakness is his stand up, its horrid. Submissions he can deal with...but its his standup he needs to come into. My opinion for a guy to beat Lesnar they must do the same as what happened to Kimbo. Keep your foot out infront to keep him from getting all his body in on you, then once he has to extend for a punch, Jab him. When people are at the end of their reach they are more likely to open their mouth. When your mouth is open you are more likely to be rocked or knocked out.

As for this entire Lashley thing, I'm sorry but Lashley has a nice boxing background if I remember correct...but not even he would stop Lesnar's takedown and wrestling ability. He would have to catch Lesnar with a good punch on his way in.

Thats jus my opinion and yeah..
Back to top Go down
https://syngaming.forumotion.net
MindOwn

MindOwn

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Lashley can't beat Lesnar at all. That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utd08.proboards85.com
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am

I agree with Mind but that's why they actually have to fight.
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am

I agree with Mind but that's why they actually have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Miricle
Admin
Miricle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 am

if i had the money i'd actually pay to see Lesnar fight Lashley. but i don't think Lashley could win
Back to top Go down
ProdigY

ProdigY

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 am

I'd pay. Love my UFC.
Back to top Go down
STUMPSTER27

PostSubject: Hmmm   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Blah blah blah... Brock Lesnar is garbage. Anyone with that much of a weight advantage can lay on someone and punch the hell outta their face. He's just another freak of nature with no real mma skill whatsoever. But hey he's the champ so untill another bigger badder guy like umm idk the HULK gets in the ring, I guess I gotta respect him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir   Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siиister Syиergies :: ¤ Gamerz Lounge ¤ :: General Chat-
Jump to: